Our holistic, on-the-ground community programs cement sustainable lifestyle changes and improve the overall health for children and families.
- Fun must be part of all our actions.
- Participants should have fun and find enjoyment while learning.
- Use games and other activities to spread healthy messages.
- Be innovators.
- Base our activities on scientific evidence.
- Train professionals to promote the success and sustainability of our interventions.
- Involve parents and caregivers.
We are currently serving Los Angeles and Orange County at the following locations:
- Del Aire Park – Hawthorne, CA
- Pamela Park – Duarte, CA
- Amigo Park – Whittier, CA
- Lennox Park – Lennox, CA
- City Terrace Park – East LA, CA
- Edison Elementary (YMCA) – Torrance South Bay, CA
- Hoover Street Elementary (YMCA) – Los Angeles, CA
- Gallatin Elementary (YMCA) – Downey, CA
- Roosevelt Walker Center – Santa Ana, CA
- Brookhurst Community Center – Anaheim, CA
- Exposition Park – Los Angeles, CA
Explore Our Programs
Gasol Foundation programs promote healthy habits amongst kids, youth, and their families, while empowering individuals to serve as advocates for healthy change.
Join Our Work
Please join us so we can continue to provide life-changing programs for children and families who need it most.
Measure Our Impact
Our programs promote key values for children and families by increasing attitudes, knowledge, skills and self-efficacy on the four topic areas of sports and physical activity, healthy eating, sleep, and emotional wellbeing.